|so i can help others who maybe need a point or 2 from time to time , like a random anonymous thing .|
Rapist should be castrated !Note: It wasn't only what the guy had done that pissed me off but how the victim didn't have the support she needed and how everyone just basically neglected her and assumed the worse of her without pausing to think that maybe she wasn't sleeping around with guys and that the piece of filthy shit guy is responsible for her 'pregnancy without her consent. This kind of thing makes me just hate the world and society even moreRapist should be castrated ! by RagingMemeMaster
Women of all ages should be taught self defense and rapist castrated IMHO Please see what you could do to help awareness and possibly get a self defense class started in your town or city or even take it up to help protect yourselves from scumbags like this guy in the story. This story may be fictional but even fiction is based somewhat in facts right ? These kind of thing does happen and a lot more often then you think.
I'll kill any idiot who does thi
The Black Panthers were formed in California in 1966 and they played a short but important part in the civil rights movement. The Black Panthers believed that the non-violent campaign of Martin Luther King had failed and any promised changes to their lifestyle via the 'traditional' civil rights movement, would take too long to be implemented or simply not introduced.
The language of the Black Panthers was violent as was their public stance. The two founders of the Black Panther Party were Huey Percy Newton and Bobby Seale. They preached for a "revolutionary war" but though they considered themselves an African-American party, they were willing to speak out for all those who were oppressed from whatever minority group. They were willing to use violence to get what they wanted.
The Black Panther Party (BPP) had four desires : equality in education, housing, employment and civil rights. It had a 10 Point Plan to get its desired goals.
The ten points of the party platform were:
) "Freedom; the power to determine the destiny of the Black and oppressed communities.
2) Full Employment; give every person employment or guaranteed income.
3) End to robbery of Black communities; the overdue debt of forty acres and two mules as promised to ex-slaves during the reconstruction period following the emancipation of slavery.
4) Decent housing fit for the shelter of human beings; the land should be made into cooperatives so that the people can build.
5) Education for the people; that teaches the true history of Blacks and their role in present day society.
6) Free health care; health facilities which will develop preventive medical programs.
7) End to police brutality and murder of Black people and other people of color and oppressed people.
8) End to all wars of aggression; the various conflicts which exist stem directly from the United States ruling circle.
9) Freedom for all political prisoners; trials by juries that represent our peers.
10) Land, bread, housing, education, clothing, justice, peace and community control of modern industry."
while these were really good ideas they drifted from that and are more related to hate against the white race and have intimidated others in the voting process and have even went as far as to say killing baby's just like that clan did but the clan never said it openly but the understanding of the message was there. there have bee a lot of blurred lines due to these organizations spread of hate to the point there no real diferent between them. i also know that i need to read more on both but from what i have read and have seen i see no real difference between the 2 anymore there both the same like in this image i created.
|i am still new at making things and being creative even though i am always doing something because i believe your never truly done learning anything|